Hi, CSJP Family! Although we have not published too many updates on our website lately, we have had a busy couple of months.
Having a loved one hospitalized is a difficult experience. At the end of March, we distributed 50 care packages that were assembled earlier this year directly to patient rooms at the Camden and Burlington campuses of Lourdes Health System to spread some cheer.
Last weekend, we made over 330 complete lunch bags, which contained a peanut butter and banana sandwich, a granola bar, an apple, and a water bottle. In addition to the lunch bags, we made over 75 sandwiches! In total, that’s over 400 sandwiches! All meals were distributed to the hungry in Camden, NJ.
CSJP is actively seeking volunteers to help lead some of our projects. Message us or comment below to let us know if you would like to become a project coordinator for any of our upcoming events.
- 05/19/18: Migrant Farm Worker Care Package Assembly at Mount Laurel Library; 12:00PM-3:00PM
- Sponsor 3 care packages for $10
- 06/03/18: Iftaar Dinner at a Camden Mosque; 7:00PM
- Sponsor 2 dinners for $20
- 06/xx/18: Eid Goodie Bag Assembly (Date and location TBD)
- Sponsor 4 goodie bags for $10
- 07/18/18: Migrant Farm Worker Dinner in Hammonton, NJ; 8:00PM
- Sponsor 3 dinners for $20
- 08/11/18: COMMUNITY Meals (Location TBD)
- 09/15/18: Care Packages (Location TBD)
- 10/13/18: COMMUNITY Meals (Location TBD)
- 11/17/18: COMMUNITY Comfort (Location TBD)
- 12/08/18: COMMUNITY Meals (Location TBD)
We thank you for your continuous support and look forward to seeing you in May!